Manarah registration for the 2022-23 school year is now open. Your child’s spot in the Academy will be guaranteed upon completion of this form and the submission of the non-refundable deposit along with the mandatory technology fee listed below:
- Pre-K/KG – $595
- 1st-5th – $540
- Middle school – $600
- MSA $540
- HIFZ only – $300
- Technology fee (in addition to deposit): $100
Please fill out one form for EACH child currently enrolled at Manarah
Enrollment is based on “first-come-first-serve basis”. This registration form is legally binding, once received with the deposit the total tuition fee for the 2021-2022 school year has to be paid in full even if the student withdraws.
Immunizations required for 2022-23 Pennsylvania school students are listed below:
- DPT: 4 doses (fourth dose must be on or after the 4th birthday)
- POLIO: 4 doses (fourth dose must be on or after the 4th birthday)
- MMR: 2 doses (first dose must be on or after 1 st birthday)
- Hepatitis B: 3 doses (third dose must be after 6 months of age)
- Varicella (Chicken Pox) Vaccine History of Disease: 2 doses of vaccine, date of disease, or laboratory test must be provided.
For attendance in 7th Grade, students must have:
- 1 dose of tetanus, diphtheria, acellular pertussis (Tdap)
- 1 dose of meningococcal conjugate vaccine (MCV)
Physical Exam: Completed by the Physician.
- Required upon original entry into a PA school for grades KG, 6, and 11.
Dental Exam: Completed by the Dentist.
- Required upon original entry into a PA school for grades KG, 3, and 7.
Applicants must be 3 to 4 years old by December 31, 2022 to be accepted into Pre-Kindergarten and 5 years old by December 31, 2022 to be accepted into Kindergarten and will also be required to submit Physical, Immunizations, and Dental Exam Forms. Acceptance into Grades 1 and higher requires proof of successful completion of the previous grade level. Additionally, Pre-K students must be potty trained prior to the start of the school year, and new Kindergarten students must pass a readiness test in the spring or summer 2022. Parents or guardians of new students, regardless of grade level, must also submit transcripts from all previous schools, an original birth certificate, immunization records, a Physical Exam Form, and a Dental Form.
Note: Applications will be processed only if the required deposit and registration fee are paid.