Creating Future Leaders

Manarah Islamic Academy


The commonwealth has required that all volunteers will need to submit

  • A Pennsylvania State Police criminal history (now free for volunteers)
  • A Child Abuse Clearance from the Dept. of Human Services (also now free for volunteers)
  • A Fingerprint (FBI) criminal history*

More information can be found at CCC BSA Website

*The Child Protective Services Law requires all volunteers to complete three clearances, including the FBI Federal Criminal History Clearance However, the Law includes a limited exception which exempts a prospective volunteer from the FBI clearance if both of the following conditions apply: (I) the prospective volunteer has been a resident of Pennsylvania during the entirety of the previous ten-year period; and (2) the prospective volunteer swears or affirms in writing that he/she is not disqualified from service by reason of criminal history. Please ask the school for the Affidavit.

How do I get these clearances?

All of these may be done online (You will need a credit card for the FBI fingerprint clearance; the other two are now free); the fingerprint clearance will require that you visit a contracted fingerprint location to be fingerprinted.

FBI fingerprint clearance

For more information and to begin the registration process, go to and use the code 1KG6ZJ

If you need assistance, please contact field team at

This clearance requires you to visit one of the authorized fingerprinting locations. The link above gives a list of locations and the identification a person must have with them

Act 34: PA State Police Request for Criminal History Check–

Select “Volunteer” as the reason for the request. This clearance is now free. Print out the certification and bring it to school so a copy can be kept with your child’s record.

Act 151: PA Child Abuse History Clearance-

You’ll be asked to create a sign-on. You’ll be asked for a Keystone ID# which is a number you’ll create yourself. Print out the submission and once you receive the hard copy, bring to school so a copy can be kept with your child’s record.